For Firearm Appraisals click here for Mike Rich
Parts Suppliers and Appraisers
Mike Rich, owner of I HAVE THIS OLD GUN, has been involved in firearms restoration and appraisal since 1962. Although Mike specializes in appraising Early American “Doubles,” side-by-side shotguns and rare rifles, he also does firearm appraisals for most American made guns. These appraisals are frequently used to establish value for insurance, estate sales and/or resolutions and for owner’s wanting to know “what’s it worth?” Whether one gun or an arsenal, send Mike an email to get started. Prices for a written appraisal begins as low as $35.00.
We get hundreds of calls about parts.
Some folks are doing something about supplying parts...
- Spare parts, accessories and original bayonets as well as complete original examples for all models of Ross Rifles- Barry DeLong or 423-472-1972.
- Remington Rolling Block Parts. Ssupplies reproduction parts needed to restore or rebuild the majority of models of rolling blocks made from 1867 onward. Kenn Womack
- Peter Dyson & Son Ltd. Co. of Yorkshire, England. Parts and reproduction parts for antique arms. Leather products, Damascus barrels and tubes, miniatures, used guns, air guns, reloading tools and more.
- Trapdoors Galore Email Address: 3240 W. Arby Ave. Las Vegas, NV 89118. Phone No. 702-361-5322 Everything For The Trapdoors + Free Research On S/N's for the Trapdoor & Krag's
- Blacksmith Bolt & Rivet Supply "Blacksmith Bolt & Rivet Supply has a page titled Guns & Guitars. On it, one will find some hard-to-find screws used by different gun manufacturers. Also included are a few Weaver style scope screws. In addition, upon request, we will search for hard-to-find screws used in guns. We stock an extensive range of slotted oval head wood screws in a black oxide finish, and others. David Naven"
- Joe Salter sells all sorts of things including butt plates, antique guns, collector ammo, air guns, holsters... well, check him out: Joe Salter
- Classic Firearms and Parts- a gun parts company that primarily supplies used original parts for firearms that have been discontinued for many years. Call Scott (603) 731-4866 Classic Firearms, 43 Carpenter Road, Chichester, NH 03258 email Scott
- Phil Stewart sells parts, stocks and grips. He can be found at (740) 398-1941 in Mt. Vernon, OH.
- Bob's Gun Parts Po Box 200 Royal AR 71968 501-767-2750
- The Rifle Shoppe
The big parts houses for older guns are:
Jack First in Rapid City South Dakota their catalog is three volumes and over 2700 pages of invaluable information including parts diagrams - (605) 343-9544
Gun Parts Corporation (Numrich) Kingston, New York (845) 679-2417. Well established with a good website.
Sarco Inc. Stirling, NJ (908) 647-3800 email
Dixie Gun Works, Union City, TN (800) 238-6785