BSA 1915 Air Guns in USA Catalog
32 pages, about 8 1/2" x 11", glossy soft-cover in full color. New re-print restored and digitally enhanced from a nice copy. Printed on high quality 20# 97 bright acid free paper. Fully Illustrated.
Contents - Index:
- Pages: 32
- B.S.A. 1915 Air Guns Catalog
- Birmingham, England
- "That English Air Rifle of Crossman's"
- An article that appeared in Field and Stream Magazine
- The "dangdest looking FIJI war clab that ever got into a catalog, but if it pleases a crank like this author, it would to interest the rest of us!"
- Army Pattern Long Rifle for practice
- BSA Bullets and Slugs
- "A Real Air Rifle" from The Outers Book
- Parts of the BSA Air rifle
- "Target Shooting with the Air Rifle: The Logical Arm"
- From Boy's Life 1913 by Charles Askins
- Opinions of Actual Users of the BSA in the USA
- BSA foresights
- BSA Air Rifles and Prices
- Standard Pattern, Light Pattern and Junior Patters
- .22 Match rifles No. 12 Martini