Shotgun Markings Guide 1865-1940
157 pages, about 8 1/2" x 11" glossy soft-cover in full color. New re-print restored and digitally enhanced from a nice original. Printed on high quality 20# 97 bright acid free paper. Reprinted with Permission.
Contents - Index:
- Pages: 157
- Shotgun Markings 1865 1940
- By Joseph T. Vorisek
- Who Made it?
- What were the models?
- When was it made?
- Trade names for Australian Firearms
- This useful Guide will answer many questions.There are no illustrations.
- Patent Marks to identify a Shotgun
- Patent Dates that Can be used to Identify Shotguns
- The Buffalo made by Manufrance
- The Hexagon, made in Belgium for Sears
- The Kaintuckee by Davenport