Hollifield Target Practice Rod Indicator or Dotter 1915 Gun Catalog
25 pages, about 8 1/2" x 6", glossy soft-cover in full color. New re-print restored and digitally enhanced from a nice original. Printed on high quality 20# 92 bright acid-free paper. Fully Illustrated.
Contents - Index:
- Pages: 25
- Hollifield Target Practice Rod Indicator or Dotter 1915 Gun Catalog
- A Device adopted in the United States Army, Navy and Canadian Services
- Middletown, New York
- 75,000 in use in the United States, Canada and England !
- Picture of the US Rifle Team practicing on board Ship
- Service Approvals
- Canadian Militia Orders
- Picture Marines Practicing in 1914
- Explanation of the Rifle Dotter and Methods of Use
- For Use with the Colt .45
- Just what "The Dotter Does!"
- Sustaining interest in recruits and beginners
- Suitable for Outdoor Practice
- Practical Suggestions to Company Commanders and Clubs
- Skirmish Practice
- Classifications for Dotter Course
- Hints to Shooters
- Picture of Canadian Troops at Valcartier Camp
- A few expert opinions
- Col. Townsend, Col. Crossman, Gen. Wingate, etc
- Safety targets
- "To learn to shoot well, one must be properly instructed: to continue to shoot well one must practice constantly."