Handbook for Shooters & Reloaders Vol I 1962 Ackley-Wildcat
567 pages, about 11" x 8", glossy soft-cover in full color. New re-print restored and digitally enhanced from a nice original. Printed on high quality 20# 97 bright acid free paper. Fully Illustrated.
This was Ackley's second attempt at the Handbook which is often referred to as Volume I (although not called that inside the book)and is vastly expanded. The first one in 1959 had only 161 pages. This one 567 pages. We also reprint Volume II (which is actually called Vol II).
Contents - Index:
- Pages: 567
- Handbook for Shooters & Reloaders 1962 Ackley-Wildcat
- Acknow ledgments
- Around the World With Wildcats- Warren Page
- Allyn H. Tedmon-P. O. Ackley
- Renections of a Rifleman-Hunter -Allyn H. Tedmon
- Africa Safari-l. R. Buhmiller
- Killing Power- P. O. Ackley
- Reduced Loads-P. O. Ackley
- Wind Drift- P. O. Ackley
- Shooting in the Wind -Homer S. Powley
- Pressure - P. O. Ackley
- Headspace - P. O. Ackley
- Bore Capacity - P. O. Ackley
- Sectional Density- Paul C. Von Rosenberg
- A Simple Chronograph- P. O. Ackley-A. E. Ellinger
- Rimmed vs. Rimless Cartridges - P. O. Ackley.
- Barrel Stecl- P. O. Ackley
- The Lowdown on Loading Dics- P. O. Ackley.
- Loading Data -Rifle- P. O. Ackley 250 Pages
- Loading Data -Pistol and Revolver - P. O. Ackley 15 Pages
- Powder- B. E. Hodgdon
- Questions and Answers-P. O. Ackley.