Western Cartridge Co. - Super X – 1927 - Chas Askins
48 pages, about 6" x 8", glossy soft-cover in full color. New re-print restored and digitally enhanced from a nice original. Printed on high quality 20# 97 bright acid free paper. Fully Illustrated.
Contents - Index:
- Pages: 48
- Super X – A discussion of long range loads for 10, 12, 20 and 410 gauge shotguns
- By Captain Charles Askins
- Western Cartridge Company, East Alton, Ill.
- Each Gauge is discussed with different shot
- Chilled shot
- Lubaloy (copperized) shot
- Sea and Bay Duck Load- Number 4 Shot, etc
- Different Guns, Distance, 30 Inch pattern, 24 Inch Pattern, Remaining Velocity, Pellet Energy, Total Energy in 30 Inch