American Rifleman's Encyclopedia - 1902
142 pages, about 8 1/2" x 11" glossy soft-cover in full color. New re-print restored and digitally enhanced from a nice original. Printed on high quality 20# 97 bright acid free paper. Fully Illustrated.
Contents - Index:
- Pages: 142
- American Rifleman's Encyclopedia 1902 Catalog
- Peters Cartridge Company
- Cincinnati and New York
- Peters Cartridges accurate enough to make Cupid Break his Bow!
- Picture of the Cincinnati Factory
- Definition of words and expressions used in the Rifleman's Vernacular
- Bullets for example three pages of kinds and terms
- Picture of the Zettler Rifle Gallery New York
- Scores of Matches, Creedmore, Schutzen etc.
- Records of winners of the 200 yds, Indoor and revolver
- Sea Girt Rifle Range and camp
- King Powder Co. Kings Mills, Ohio
- The Hilton Shooting trophy, The Leech Cup, The Soldier of Marathon Trophy, The Wimbledon Cup Trophy
- Copy of the painting made to commemorate Capt. Richmond's World Record Revolver shooting
- From Action to Zielfernrohre it is in this catalog!