Winchester 1875 Fire Arms & Metallic Cartridges Catalog
(Cutaways, Takedown, Parts List and Pictures of Parts for the Win Model 73)
63 pages, about 8 1/2" x 11", glossy soft-cover in full color. New re-print restored and digitally enhanced from a nice copy. Printed on high quality 20# 97 bright acid free paper. Fully Illustrated.
MANUALS FOR OLD WINCHESTERS - Winchester Catalogs from 1875 through 1920 contained operation manuals for all guns including cutaway drawings and component parts pictures. Identify when your gun was made and then buy that year catalog.
Contents - Index:
- Pages: 63
- Winchester Repeating Fire Arms & Metallic Cartridges 1875 Gun Catalog
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Winchester Sporting Rifle
- Set Trigger, Plain Target, Short Magazine
- Musket with Saber and Bayonet
- Peep and Globe Sights
- Inner Working of Mechanism
- Nomenclature and Price List
- Winchester Repeating Fire arms History
- Model of 1873
- Improvements of Model 1873
- What is the Winchester Repeating Rifle?
- Popularity Proves Success
- Guns used by the NRA in 1874
- The Henry Rifle
- Metallic Cartridges
- Rim Fire, Center Fire
- Tools for reloading