Crescent Arms 1927 Gun Catalog
6 pages, about 8 1/2" x 11" glossy soft-cover in full color. New re-print restored and digitally enhanced from a nice original. Printed on high quality 20# 97 bright acid free paper. Fully Illustrated.
1855-Name changed to Bacon Manufacturing Co.
1858-Name changed to Bacon Arms Co.
1888-Bankrupt. All production stopped.
1890-Amos Cobb, Receiver died. All tools and fixtures sold to George W. Cilly
1892-Plant becomes Crescent Firearms Co.
1893-Taken over by H&D Folsom Arms Co.
1932-Bought by J. Stevens Arms Co. (Savage owned Stevens since c1924) name changed to Crescent-Davis Arms Corp.
Contents - Index:
- Pages: 6
- Crescent Guns From H. D. Folsom 1927
- New York, New York
- The Peerless
- The Empire
- The improved Knickerbockers
- 410 Ga. Quail
- No 0 DB
- 410 Ga. Improved
- The Empire Single Barrel
- The Victor model 10
- The Victor with Auto Ejector
- Parts of Crescent or American Guns